Laumière Gourmet Fruits is two today! We can tell you that the 2nd year has been a lot more exciting and has been more experimental. This year has been about expanding our offerings and working on new collections to best cater to you. As we reach this major milestone, we thought we’d look to share some of our most memorable moments. It’s been exciting to speak to a lot of you personally over the year and to serve you.
We have focused the last year on deepening our focus on our offerings. This has led to a re-launch of a lot of our previous collections such as L’Automne Collection, Cadeau De Noel Parfait Collection, Spring Collection & Crescent Collection. We also introduced new collections such as Diwali Collection, Chinese New Year Collection, L’ète Collection & Chag Sameach Collection.
We also focused on our efforts to build a company that we envisioned and took a big step to get climate neutral certified. That means that, as an organization, we are 100% carbon neutral in our end to end operations. We have been able to make all our collections with 0 added sugar over the last few months, a belief we truly have tried to embody in all our creations.
We have focused last few months on expansion to other parts of the world. We are now offering global shipping on our website. We were also able to launch in the United Kingdom and are actively working in other regions around the world.
All the work we have put in is possible only because of you providing us the feedback on how are doing. We try to incorporate it to innovate our collections and other important factors. Seeing you trust us and Laumière has made us immensely happy.
Our second anniversary has led us to reflect on what we have achieved. Our next set of plans for the year are:
- We plan on expanding to other parts of the world with a key focus on Europe & another continent. More news on this in the next few weeks.
- For Q4 2021, we will be re-launching the L’Automne Collection, a collection for Halloween and Thanksgiving; the Cadeau de Noel Parfait Collection, a collection for Christmas, and the Diwali collection, a collection that signifies the glorious festival of lights. We will also launch a Kosher Certified Hanukkah Collection catering to the Jewish community.
- For Q1 2021, we will be re-launching the Chinese New Year Collection, but named as the Lunar New Year Collection, & the Spring Collection.
- For Q2 2021, we will be re-launching the Crescent Collection and Chag Sameach Collection.
- Over the next 12 months, we will continue to work on carbon neutrality. We are working on new methods of adopting sustainable practices.
- One of the significant points of feedback we have received from our customers is a request to work on an everyday premium product that can be consumed on the go. Our team is already working on this and we will share updates in Q1 2022.
Finally, we want to say that we wouldn’t be where we are today without you - our customers, partners, and team. So, on behalf of Laumière, thank you so much for being part of the family and making this year unforgettable! We’re so proud of building this beautiful relationship with you. We’re also excited about what the next year has in store, and, most of all, we look forward to another successful year of serving you.